Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Can Wine Help Or Harm You? Resveratrol And Procyanidins Are The Key

Wine is a fermented product of grapes which contains alcohol in the form of ethanol along with anti-oxidants such as polyphenols, anthocyanidins and resveratrol. Research shows resveratrol is more potent than Vitamin C as an antioxidant. Resveratrol is also found in peanuts, mulberries, cranberries other than in grapes. Resveratrol is found in grapevines (Vitis vinifera L). It is a polyphenolic Phytoalexin which are antibiotics produced by plants that are under attack. Resveratrol and the other bioflavonoids and polyphenols are gift in large amounts in the vines, roots, seeds, stalks and leaves but its top attentiveness is in grape skins. Thus, red wine, which is fermented with the skins, seeds, twigs, etc., tends to consist of much larger quantities of the useful substances than white wine which is fermented only from the pressed juice of the grape.

Resveratrol is said to prevent thrombin clots which may lead to coronary heart diseases or pulmonary embolism [obstruction of blood vessels] and hence can be cardioprotective in activity as it prevents platelet aggregation. Resveratrol can be a boon to those who are unyielding to aspirin induced platelet dissolution which helps in inhibition of platelet aggregation.

Hiv Antiretroviral Drugs

Clots can be formed due to deposition of cholesterol (Ldl) on inner walls of arteries foremost to the traditional health arteriosclerosis which ultimately leads to atherosclerosis with plaque formation and ultimately to a Myocardial infarction [heart attack]. Resveratrol induces inhibition of the oxidation of low-density lipoprotein (Ldl) and inhibition of smooth muscle cell proliferation to clear extent. Resveratrol has also been found to sacrifice the synthesis of lipids in rat liver and to inhibit the yield of proatherogenic eicosanoids by human platelets and neutrophils. Platelets play a very foremost role in plaque formation which can begin with any of the following: Hypertension [high blood pressure], hyperglycemia [increase in sugar level in diabetes mellitus], toxins such as nicotine from tobacco or excessive yield of amino acid homocystine.

It has also been said to promote the formation of new dendrites in the brain. Resveratrol was also reported sufficient against neuronal cell dysfunction and cell death, and help against diseases such as Huntington's disease and Alzheimer's disease. Hence it is said to be neuroprotective in nature. Resveratrol has also shown anti-ageing, antimutagenic, anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antiviral properties. Resveratrol seems to increase the potency of some antiretroviral drugs against Hiv in vitro.

Resveratrol has been found to inhibit cellular events related with tumor initiation, promotion and progression. Hence it also has anti-cancer property. It has been found to inhibit the enzyme cyclooxygenase (Cox) in distinct cancer models, suggesting an ensue at the level of tumor promotion. Incidence of heart disease and cancer among populations who consume a lot of red wine is comparatively less. But mind you, excessive consumption of wine can cause deleterious effects on human body, as it contains ethanol which causes Liver cirrhosis. Flavonoids, known as oligomeric procyanidins [essentially condensed tannins/ Proanthocyanidins] are now believed to be more noteworthy than resveratrol.

They also play a role in the stabilization of collagen and the maintenance of proteins in the connective tissue that sustain organs and muscles. They have also been found to foresight and are complex in anti-inflammatory activities.

Can Wine Help Or Harm You? Resveratrol And Procyanidins Are The Key

Related : hiv antiretroviral drugs

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All thanks to Dr. UTU if not for him I don't know what will have become of me today. I married my husband who was HIV positive like myself. We accepted it as fate since there is no cure. Two years after our marriage my life was torn apart when our family doctor diagnosed me of genital herpes virus I know it was from my ex whom I have dated years back. I became very worried because I don't know what will be my husband judgment when he finds out. I searched everywhere both on internet for cure but no success until my husband started suspecting but still he wasn't sure. I don't want to loose my marriage I prayed everyday with hope that there is a cure. I searched without rest blogs, websites, everything google says about herpes and cure and peoples comments one evening after work I was surfing the internet on herpes cure I saw a friend who was giving testimony on how DR. UTU have helped cured her of her herpes virus I immediately contacted her to confirm if her testimony was real. She told me it was. She also told me about African Herbs and Herbalist and Dr Utu. She then gave me Dr. Utu contact, which I contacted him immediately. He told me about his Herbal Medicines and how he has helped many people get healthy with fruits and vegetables and also cured many with his Roots and traditional Herbs, I was interested. He prepared and sent me Herbal medicine for both HERPES & HIV through DHL I used this medicines for both HERPES and HIV carefully as was prescribed by him for 1week and 4days without my husband notice. I waited for a month then went for medical test in a different hospital and I was both herpes and HIV negative I felt reborn. I showed my husband my result and told him everything including DR UTU. He contacted DR UTU who also sent him HIV Herbal Medicine. He used this Medicines for just 8days, then we both went to our family doctor who confirmed my husband HIV negative and me still negative. Our family doctor, Dr Paul is a good Christian and often advice his patients to use natural remedy. Based on confidential he do introduce some of his patients to DR UTU for Herbal cure. If you are sick and want the right Herbal Medicine contact DR UTU on drutuherbalcure@gmail.com.

Anayo said...

ARE YOU AWARE THAT MODERN NATURAL HERBAL MEDICINES OF THIS GENERATION NOW PERMANENTLY CURE DRUG RESISTANT DISEASES LIKE; HSV/HERPES, CANCERS, HIV/AIDS FOREVER WITHOUT A POSSIBLE COME BACK OR AFTER EFFECTS?
It wonderfully worked for me;
At first I was a bit skeptical about this Natural cure for herpes and other similar medicines. Discovering people with similar symptoms who are treated and cured by Dr Utu both on medias and in social medias on daily basis motivated me, so I contacted him for help!
At first, I was a bit curious about this possible cure, but! I don't want to be left out without giving it a trial, so I contacted him as well.
Some hours later he replied me, then he asked me some private questions, of which I honestly answered, I told him how I have lived and suffered with this disease and how much I will do anything to get rid of it. He assured me of total cure after taking his herbal medicines. It was even more easier than I expected. Also I never even imagined to get my parcels within five working days, but to my greatest surprise my parcels was brought to my doorstep by the end of the second day. I collected the parcel which I followed all the instructions as he had directed. Just as I was told "four weeks medication " my medicine finished in four weeks exactly. From week one of my medication I started noticing positive change in health. and in week two I could tell much more differences and I was so eager to even testify of life again in me.
I patiently continue medication till the last bottle which was then week four. I was the first person the next day in the clinic for lab test. Not even a particle of herpes was found in my system when I collected my result. Knowing I'm now herpes negative at this point I proceeded to inform my doctor, he doubted me, that day he gave me a month appointment to be closely monitored. It's my health so I waited more six Months and again i went for 'lab test' in a different clinical lab.
This time the result was still the same as the previous one. Also since this year I have been living my normal life and am still herpes free no symptoms and even till now no cold sore or outbreak. As a result of this herbal cure in my life and my family at large, I can boast of doctors today who through me, now uses African Traditional Roots and Herbs to TREAT AND CURE patients that are, CANCERS, HERPES, PARALYSIS, and HIV successfully today. Many are still ignorant of this I know.
Contact Dr Utu directly today on; "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com" to free yourself from emotional stress and become healthy again

Tony Bright said...

There is a safe and effective herbal cure for herpes virus.
I'm Tony B from Texas I never believed this until I saw comments and testimonies on the internet on how Dr Utu have cured people with herpes diseases. I contacted him in good faith for cure. I purchased his herbal medication which works miraculously. Within two days of usage the sores on my lips and in my anus disappeared miraculously. I continued medication for four weeks and when my test result was out the following week I was confirmed herpes negative it was a great relief!
The man Dr Utu is a blessing to this generation
Seeing is believing, @ "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com"

John Williams said...

I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hours the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief!
Contact Dr Utu on;
drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
+2347032718477

Max D said...

I panicked when I saw the first sore. The medicines couldn't heal the sores completely, my whole life I was entirely desperate. Till I found the natural permanent cure for herpes through Nze Njoku Herbal Home, I felt like I was born-again. You can get rid of herpes from now on, too
Reach Nze Njoku Herbal Home on
nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com
+2349072733661...

 

hiv antiretroviral drugs © 2008 using D'Bluez Theme Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez Based on FREEmium theme