Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Heard That I Can Pass Hpv to My Unborn Child - Is This True?

Technically, yes it is true that you can pass Hpv to your unborn child. It is believed that an infant can procure Hpv from the skin to skin feel that occurs while the birthing process; because the very nature of childbirth is conducive to the improvement of skin tears for mum and child, the environment is in many ways ideal for the transmission of the virus.

So what does this mean for you and your child? Usually, not very much. It can follow in the transmission of a sexually transmittable strain of the disease, and this may cause some skin lesions like tiny warts on the infant. Or more likely, it will never show at all. Since most strains plainly leave the human body and clear up on their own after some months, there is no cause for concern.

Hiv Antiretroviral Drugs

Even if you are aware that you are carrying the Hpv virus, there is no way to know either you have transmitted it to your child while childbirth. There is no blood test, or skin test with which your baby's physician can check for the nearnessy of the Hpv infection.

It is also technically potential that this infection could someday lead to another complication for your child such as cervical cancer. However, as serious as cervical cancer is for many women who get it every year, it is entirely potential to detect it early with each year Pap tests while a pelvic exam. Discovering this type of cancer early offers an excellent chance for flourishing medicine and cure.

The best thing you can do for your child is to educate them about Hpv as soon as they are old enough to engage in any potential sexual feel - even oral sex. Make clear that your daughter is receiving each year pelvic exams and a Pap test as soon as she becomes sexually active. Ask your child's physician about the vaccines available to safe sexually active women from Hpv infection. These vaccines safe against the strains specifically should by explore to be responsible for 70% of all cervical cancers. It is becoming more and more tasteless for physicians to give these vaccines to young women as soon as they become sexually active.

Helping your child understand the realities of Hpv infection, how it is transmitted, and how to safe themselves, is the most leading thing you can do as a parent to help him or her live a wholesome life. Like other sexually-transmitted diseases, holding oneself safe from Hpv transmission involves practicing safe sex every time. Help your child to understand exactly what constitutes safe sex - either it is condom use, or abstinence -, to understand that sexual feel includes oral sex, anal sex and heavy petting in increasing to actual intercourse, and to understand why protecting oneself from Hpv is important. See that your child receives the proper attention while each year exams, if he or she is sexually active. Doing all these things can help you ensure that your child lives a healthy, happy life in years to come.

I Heard That I Can Pass Hpv to My Unborn Child - Is This True?

Visit : hiv antiretroviral drugs

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My name is Michelle. my 19 year old daughter, jane, was diagnosed of herpes 2 years ago. ever since then,we have been going from one hospital to the other. We tried all sorts of pills but all efforts to get rid of the virus was futile.
The blisters kept on reappearing after some months. My daughter was making use of Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a day but all still show no result. So I was on the internet some months back, to sought for any other means of saving my only child. just then,i came across a comment on dr.ugo's herbal treatment and decided to give it a try. i contacted the doctor and he prepared some herbs and sent it to me together with guidelines on how to use the herbs. my daughter used it as directed and in less than 14days,my daughter regained her health.. You should contact Dr.Ugo today directly on his email address for any kind of health challenge you may have: ugoherbalhome@gmail.com..+23481049906198

John Will said...

It was a wonderful experience knowing Dr Utu.
I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I'm on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight this virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. I knew I was in trouble as I've already lost appetite for everything about life I've heard of people who suffered this disease for years with no hope of solution. Imagine the pain and trauma keeping it a secret. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment who after telling him of my ailment he advised me to start with herbal medicines if I wish to live longer than doctors estimate He taught me the strong effects of plants on animals and how possible nature have perfected itself. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, I told him the whole history which he gave me satisfactory answer. I purchased and started using his herbs as he had directed. This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I continued on dosage as prescribed one week later I noticed total comfort in my body system, I informed the doctor who advised me to continue medication till later end I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! I thank you greatly Dr Utu for giving me back my life I'm the happiest man on earth. Reach Dr Utu directly via email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. TO CURE YOUR DISEASES WITH HERBAL MEDICINES

John Williams said...

I will forever remain greatful

 

hiv antiretroviral drugs © 2008 using D'Bluez Theme Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez Based on FREEmium theme