Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Genital Warts Symptoms and Treatment, But Still No Cure

Genital Warts are a sexually transmitted disease which display as rocky seeing lumps on the sex organs of both males and females. The technical term for this health is condyloma acuminata.

The warts vary in size from being so tiny that they are difficult to see, up to a very large size that makes sexual intercourse difficult or even impossible.

Hiv Antiretroviral Drugs

Initially, those affected by the virus may not be aware of it, as there are no symptoms in the early stages. This changes with time as the infection develops and the resultant lumps will become evident on the penis or vagina. The Genital Warts virus is passed from one someone to another straight through corporal palpate while sexual activity.

Although rare, cases have been documented where genital warts have been contracted following the use of towels from an infected person.

Other rare examples of transmission of the virus from mothers to their babies are possible, but unlikely.

Although the warts are normally painless other than occasional itching, one of the main concerns expressed by sufferers of the health is embarrassment in front of their partners. another drawback identified by researchers is that women with genital warts in the cervix appear to have a greater incidence of cancer in that part of the body.

As you may have realized, the use of condoms while sexual operation is the best method of preventing this health For women that may have undertaken unprotected sex, doctors suggest regular pap smear tests.

Genital Warts can be removed with cryotherapy (freezing) or with laser treatment. It is worth noting that these warts are distinct to those normally seen on hands or fingers and lotions or treatments suitable for these should not be applied to sensitive skin in genital areas..

In cases where extraction of the warts by frozen or laser may not be appropriate, surgical extraction is the next option. Unfortunately, the corporal extraction of warts does not end the problem, as the virus still remains in the body. Some products make claims to cure the virus but none of these claims have yet been substantiated by medical authorities.

Although it will probably cause embarrassment, you should always seek guidance from a doctor if you feel that you may have genital warts. And of course, safe sexual institution will go a long way in ensuring you are not afflicted with this most unpleasant condition

Genital Warts Symptoms and Treatment, But Still No Cure

Friends Link : hiv antiretroviral drugs

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My name is Michelle. my 19 year old daughter, jane, was diagnosed of herpes 2 years ago. ever since then,we have been going from one hospital to the other. We tried all sorts of pills but all efforts to get rid of the virus was futile.
The blisters kept on reappearing after some months. My daughter was making use of Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a day but all still show no result. So I was on the internet some months back, to sought for any other means of saving my only child. just then,i came across a comment on dr.ugo's herbal treatment and decided to give it a try. i contacted the doctor and he prepared some herbs and sent it to me together with guidelines on how to use the herbs. my daughter used it as directed and in less than 14days,my daughter regained her health.. You should contact Dr.Ugo today directly on his email address for any kind of health challenge you may have: ugoherbalhome@gmail.com..+23481049906198

John Will said...

It was a wonderful experience knowing Dr Utu.
I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I'm on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight this virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. I knew I was in trouble as I've already lost appetite for everything about life I've heard of people who suffered this disease for years with no hope of solution. Imagine the pain and trauma keeping it a secret. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment who after telling him of my ailment he advised me to start with herbal medicines if I wish to live longer than doctors estimate He taught me the strong effects of plants on animals and how possible nature have perfected itself. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, I told him the whole history which he gave me satisfactory answer. I purchased and started using his herbs as he had directed. This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I continued on dosage as prescribed one week later I noticed total comfort in my body system, I informed the doctor who advised me to continue medication till later end I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! I thank you greatly Dr Utu for giving me back my life I'm the happiest man on earth. Reach Dr Utu directly via email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. TO CURE YOUR DISEASES WITH HERBAL MEDICINES

John Williams said...

I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hours the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief!
Contact Dr Utu on;
drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
+2347032718477...

 

hiv antiretroviral drugs © 2008 using D'Bluez Theme Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez Based on FREEmium theme