Monday, February 28, 2011

How to Treat Herpes Virus - comfort Your Symptoms of Herpes Virus

There is a new study that shows some promise on how to treat herpes virus concerning a herpes vaccine. Researchers are working on this vaccine in hopes that it will preclude the infection in new patients. Unfortunately this vaccine will only work on those who do not have the virus and not for those who have already been exposed. However, there is hope for those who have herpes as there are now many ways in which to control and suppress the estimate of outbreaks you may experience. The following is a list of medications ready on how to treat the herpes virus.

Antiviral Medications

Hiv Antiretroviral Drugs

Antiviral medications help to stop the virus from multiplying on the outside of the skin. They are used to lessen the period of time that the virus is on the skin and cut the estimate of outbreaks a someone will experience. They are the most commonly prescribed medication for treating herpes. Currently there are 3 herpes antiviral medications ready in tablet form:

Acyclovir

This antiviral medication has been ready since 1982 in a topical form (as an ointment) and sold since 1985 in tablet form. Acyclovir has been show to be safe to use continuously (every day) for as long as 10 years.

Valaciclovir

This is a newer drug and is most recognized by the brand name of Valtrex®. The active ingredient is acyclovir but delivers it more efficiently so that the body absorbs much of the drug which allows a someone to take the medication fewer times a day.

Famciclovir

Famciclovir (brand name Famvir®) utilizes penciclovir as its active ingredient to stop Hsv from replicating. Like valacyclovir, it is well absorbed, persists for a longer time in the body, and can be taken less often than acyclovir.

Antiviral medications are commonly prescribed for patients going straight through their first episode of genital herpes but can be used for recurrent episodes as well. These medications are readily ready on the internet but it is highly recommended to see a doctor before starting any of these treatments.

There are two kinds of treatment regimens approaches on how to treat herpes virus:

Episodic Therapy

This arrival is used at the first sign of recurrence, ideally at the first signs of prodrome, which will speed up the healing. Episodic therapy offers a beneficial way to conduct outbreaks by cutting the distance of an outbreak considerably.

Suppressive Therapy

Suppressive therapy is taken daily to eliminate (suppress) outbreaks altogether. Continuous suppressive treatment will advantage those with genital herpes who experience severe, constant outbreaks because it significantly reduces both symptomatic and asymptomatic viral shedding which reduces the risk of transmission.

Both episodic and suppressive therapy is done with antiviral medications but in some cases this may not be possible. There might be situations where someone may have an allergic reaction to these drugs while others may not riposte to the medication at all due to drug-resistant forms of herpes. Most doctors recommend stopping suppressive therapy after a year in order to re-assess the performance of the disease and to cut the risk of developing a viral resistance to the antiviral drugs.

How to Treat Herpes Virus - comfort Your Symptoms of Herpes Virus

Recommend : hiv antiretroviral drugs

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My name is Michelle. my 19 year old daughter, jane, was diagnosed of herpes 2 years ago. ever since then,we have been going from one hospital to the other. We tried all sorts of pills but all efforts to get rid of the virus was futile.
The blisters kept on reappearing after some months. My daughter was making use of Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a day but all still show no result. So I was on the internet some months back, to sought for any other means of saving my only child. just then,i came across a comment on dr.ugo's herbal treatment and decided to give it a try. i contacted the doctor and he prepared some herbs and sent it to me together with guidelines on how to use the herbs. my daughter used it as directed and in less than 14days,my daughter regained her health.. You should contact Dr.Ugo today directly on his email address for any kind of health challenge you may have: ugoherbalhome@gmail.com..+23481049906198

John Will said...

It was a wonderful experience knowing Dr Utu.
I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I'm on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight this virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. I knew I was in trouble as I've already lost appetite for everything about life I've heard of people who suffered this disease for years with no hope of solution. Imagine the pain and trauma keeping it a secret. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment who after telling him of my ailment he advised me to start with herbal medicines if I wish to live longer than doctors estimate He taught me the strong effects of plants on animals and how possible nature have perfected itself. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, I told him the whole history which he gave me satisfactory answer. I purchased and started using his herbs as he had directed. This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I continued on dosage as prescribed one week later I noticed total comfort in my body system, I informed the doctor who advised me to continue medication till later end I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! I thank you greatly Dr Utu for giving me back my life I'm the happiest man on earth. Reach Dr Utu directly via email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. TO CURE YOUR DISEASES WITH HERBAL MEDICINES

Dera Gold said...

SAVED MY LIFE! HERPES CURE,

I would have never thought in my lifetime I would actually be herpes free let alone be a testimonial. I’ve gone tried years with doctors and drugs and all failed. l never knew it until l saw a lady testimony in the YouTube of how doctor UTU have successfully cured Her and her husband of both oral and genital herpes and have also helped many people get rid of their herpes and diseases she dropped his contact "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com". l contacted him and my life changed for better. I followed all his instructions and never skip a day out of his prescribed four weeks medication. Finally weeks later I went for test and was tested herpes negative. Today l'm happily married with kids. Thank you for sharing. He can also be contacted on his direct contact +2347032718477

 

hiv antiretroviral drugs © 2008 using D'Bluez Theme Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez Based on FREEmium theme